BitNinja is a modular security system. There are 3 module categories. There are general modules for system functionalities, detection modules for detecting different threats your server faces, and captcha modules for providing self-removal functionality for users if their IPs are greylisted for any reason.
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Application Firewall 2.0
- Technical overview
- Activating and Deactivating the WAF 2.0 module
- Domain pattern configuration
- Safe implementation best practices
- Relation to other modules
- Log files
- Modifying Nginx reverse proxy settings
- Is it production ready?
- How can I handle false positives?
- Does the WAF 2.0 work on AWS?
- Log Analysis
- Web honeypot
- Port Honeypot
- Outbound Web Application Firewall